Why not getting connected?
Enjoy the benefits of the World's #1 Knowledge Social Network
Simply share what you have to share... |
Post Something that you would think which could improve the knowledge of many others.
Post a story for others to read and enjoy, that could even be one of your experiences.
Ask the burning questions and get answers.
The ultimate place to show off your creativity. Post any artwork of yours'. That could be a song, poem, lyrics, or anything related to literature.
student @ Claude Bernard Lyon 1 university
2 years ago
Knowledge & Education
Hi!anyone can please write some comments for me....
1. Face your fears.
That's how you conquer them. Don't dismiss them; face them. Say, Here's what I'm afraid of. I wonder what I could do to change that. Face your fears today.
2. Exercise your willpower to change direction.
You don't have to keep doing what you've been doing the last six years if it's not yielding the benefits you want. Pick a new destination and go that way. Use your willpower to start the process. You don't have to repeat last year. Clean up the errors. Invest it now in the next year. Watch it make the difference.
3. Admit your mistakes.
Sometimes you have to admit them to others. Here's one of the best phrases in the English language: "I'm sorry." Those words could start a whole new relationship. They could start two people going in a whole new direction. Admit your mistakes to yourself. You don't have to babble about them to everyone in the neighborhood. But it doesn't hurt you to sit down and have a conversation with yourself and say, There's no use kidding myself. Here's where I really am. I've got pennies in my pocket and I've got nothing in the bank. That's what I said after a Girl Scout left my door. I had a conversation with myself and I said, I don't want this to happen anymore.
4. Refine your goals.
Start the process. Set some higher goals. Reach for some higher purpose. Go for something beyond what you thought you could do.
5. Believe in yourself.
You've got to believe in the possibilities. You've got to believe that tomorrow can be better than today. Believe in yourself. There isn't a skill you can't learn; there isn't a discipline you can't try; there isn't a class you can't take; there isn't a book you couldn't read.
6. Ask for wisdom.
Ask for wisdom that creates answers. Ask for wisdom to deal with the challenges for today and tomorrow. Don't wish it was easier; wish you were better.
7. Conserve your time.
Sometimes we get faked out. Motivational speaker Bill Bailey says the average person says, "I've got 20 more years." But Bill says you've got 20 more times. If you go fishing once a year, you've only got 20 more times to go fishing, not 20 years. That fakes you out.
8. Invest your profits.
Here's one of the philosophies that my mentor, Earl Shoaff, gave me: Profits are better than wages. Wages make you a living, profits make you a fortune. Could we start earning profits while we make a living? The answer is yes.
9. Live with intensity
You might as well turn it up a notch or two. Invest more of you in whatever you do. Be a little stronger; be a little wiser. Step up your vitality contribution. Put everything you've got into everything you do and then ask for more vitality, more strength and more vigor, more heart and more soul.
10. Find your place.
If you just work at a job, find the best place you can serve well, and sure enough they'll ask you to occupy a better place. Keep doing a job well; do the very best you can. That's your best way out.
11. Demand integrity from yourself.
Integrity is like loyalty. You can't demand it of someone else; you can only demand it of yourself. Be the best example of loyalty and you'll get loyal followers. Be the best example of integrity and you'll have people around you who have integrity. Lead the way.
12. Welcome the disciplines.
I can't give you much better advice than that because disciplines create reality. Disciplines build cities. A well-disciplined activity creates abundance, uniqueness and productivity.
13. Fight for what's right.
It’s extraordinary to be able to say: “I fought for my kids; I fought for what was right; I fought for good health; I fought to protect my company; I fought for a good career that would bless my family. I fought a good fight.” It's good to fight the encroachment. Opposites are in conflict and you're in the middle. If you want something valuable, you've got to fight for it.
i think this will help you alen
1. Stop watching pornography: Very serious on this one. It messes with your mental health, numerous studies have been taken in regards to this matter. Spare yourself on being hooked to a monitor/screen watching two people go at it. Think about it, kind of creepy, you sitting there, watching to people. . . You know . . . Man/woman up.
2. Drink eight glasses of water a day: Water has many benefits, this is obvious. Water flushes out the toxins in your body which leads to clearer skin, how could you not want that. In addition, you stay hydrated, this will keep you from feel groggy and lazy.
3. Pre-plan your meals: Prepare your lunch and dinner for the week on a Sunday. This way you know what you are eating and it will start a healthy habit. In addition, when you take your own food to work, you save money unlike all those corporate/office fools who spend money every day on lunch. Even if you spend one day on lunch in a week, you are wasting money in my opinion. Why else do you buy groceries?
4. Start working out: Start off with body exercises such as pushups, sit ups, pull ups and squats. Then after the week is done, get a gym membership and hit those weights.
5. Sleep on time: You should be getting anywhere from 8 - 10 hours of sleep, if not, you are definitely missing out. Stop watching late night shows and put your phone down, conversations can wait until tomorrow and you can record your show(s).
6. Leave all toxic individuals behind: Be up front and honest about this. Anyone who is not adding value to your life on a mental, psychical or spiritual level has to go. Life is already tough as it is, you don’t need “bonus” luggage to hold you down and take you off your path to success
7. Browse at least one hour a day on valuable place like this site: This one will keep your mind fresh. Plus, you will be helping others out and it is proven that helping others out is good for your health (The feeling you get).
8. Don’t expect anything from anyone: The world and others do not owe you anything. Once you understand this, you will be free and be less prone to anger/stress. You do you, if someone does a good deed for you let them know you appreciate it and return the favor. If no one does squat, don’t hold it against them, not everyone has the “give out of love” mindset.
9. Read, read, read: ! Expand your horizon of knowledge and wisdom. You won’t live long enough to learn everything on your own, so learn from others.
10. Take 10 - 15 minutes to yourself each morning: Reflect on who you want to become, close your eyes and just relax and prep yourself for the day ahead. You are your best friend and worst enemy, make sure you master yourself.
11. Say good morning to strangers with a smile: If you see someone giving you eye contact, man or woman, you look them dead in the eyes and tell them good morning, with a smile. Who cares if they think you are creepy, subconsciously they will know that someone actually recognized their existence and it will boost their happiness. Spread the love, the world is already full of crap, don’t add to it.
I think alen this tips will help you
Student @ Colombo
3 years ago
Economics & Finance
රජයේ සුරැකුම් පත් වල
Student @ Colombo
2 years ago
වැඩිම ඔස්කාර් සම්මාන ගණනාවකට හිමිකම් කියන
පුද්ගලයා කවුද? වෝල්ට් ඩිස්නි
ශ්රී ලංකාවේ ගුවන් විදුලි සේවයක් මුල් වරට ආරම්භ
කලේ කිනම් වසරේද? 1925
ලිබියාවේ අගනුවර කුමක්ද? ට්රිපොලි
දකුණු අප්රිකාවේ භාවිතා වන නිල මුදල් ඒකකය
වෙරිටාස් ප්රවෘත්ති සේවය අයිති රට - පිලිපීනය
ලොව වැඩිම එක් දින ක්රිකට් තරග ගණනක් පවත්වා ඇති
ක්රීඩාන්ගනය කුමක්ද? සාජා
වසරකට නිෂ්පාදනය කරන චිත්රපට ගණනින් ලොව දෙවන
තැනට පත්වන රට - ඇමරිකා එක්සත් ජනපදය
ටෙස්ට් ඉනිමකදී කඩුලු 10 ම දවා ගත් ප්රථම පන්දු
යවන්නා කවුද? ජිම් ලෙකර්
ඇනකොන්ඩා අවේනික වන්නේ කිනම් මහද්වීපයටද? දකුණු
වෙනිසියුලාවේ අගනුවර කුමක්ද? කැරකාස්
ඊශ්රායලයේ අගනුවර කුමක්ද? ජෙරුසිලම
බීජිං සමුද්ර සන්ධියෙන් වෙන් කරන රටවල් 2 ක
කුමක්ද? ඇමරිකාව හා රුසියාව
විද්යා චක්රවර්ති බුත්සරණ රචනා කලේ කිනම්
රාජධානි යුගයේද? පොළොන්නරුව
පළමු පෙළ ක්රිකට් තරග ඉනිමකදී ලකුණු 500ක් ලබා
ගත් එකම ක්රීඩකයා - බ්රයන් ලාරා
ඇමරිකා මහද්වීපවල ස්වෙදෙශිකයින් හදුන්වන්නේ කිනම්
Student @ kandy
2 years ago
IT & Mobile
පරිගණක භාවිතා කරන අපි හැමෝටම එන ගැටළුවක් තමයි කොහොමද මගේ පරිගණකයට ගැලපෙන drivers හොයාගන්නේ කියන එක .මේ සදහා විව්විද සොෆ්ට්වෙයා තිබෙනවා නමුත් අද මම මේ ඉදිරිපත් කරන්න හදනdriver pack solutions සොෆ්ට්වෙයා එක ඉතාමත් පහසුවෙන් ඕනෑම පරිගනකයක දාන්න යොදාගන්න පුළුවන්.මෙහිදී onlineහෝoffline යන දෙයාකාරයටම මේක පාවිච්චිකරන්න පුළුවන්.එහෙනම් ඔයාලත් මේ සොෆ්ට්වෙයා එක පාවිච්චි කරලම බලන්න.මේ වෙබ්අඩවිය ගැනත් වචනයක් කියන්නම්.අපි හැමෝටම අතිශය වැදගත් ලංකාවේ අපිට අත්යවශ්යම දෙයක් මේක මන් ආරාධනා කරනවා හැමෝටම එකතුවෙන්න කියල.ස්තුතියි !
Student @ Colombo
2 years ago